of Images and other copyrighted material found on Web Sites.
should be aware that it is illegal to reproduce or distribute
copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
images or text provided on Web sites does not give you any rights
to use them as you wish. Only the copyright owner, or the owner's
legal agent, can give you permission to copy, distribute or publicly
display protected material. The copyright owner in most cases
is the creator. Images are generally owned by the designer or
photographer; text is owned by the author.
Rules for Fibrepulse's Web Site
copyright of images and other material on Fibrepulse's web site
are owned by Fibrepulse Limited or the individual copyright owners
who have authorised their use on Fibrepulse's Web Site.
may download and reprint images and other information for non-commercial,
private purposes only. With the exception of any Sample Digital
Images, you may not manipulate or alter in any way images or information
on Fibrepulse's Web Site without specific permission from Fibrepulse
Limited or the copyright owner.
Sample Digital Images
may download, manipulate, reprint, reproduce and share any Sample
Digital Images for non-commercial, private purposes only. Any
other use requires specific permission from Fibrepulse Limited.
also understand that Fibrepulse Limited cannot and does not guarantee
or warrant that files available for downloading through this web
site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses
or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and
checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy
of data input and output, and for maintaining a means for the
reconstruction of any lost data.
detailed explanation of what is meant by non-commercial, private
purposes is outlined below, with details of how to obtain permission
from Fibrepulse Limited if you wish to reproduce or distribute
the copyrighted material from this site.
is difficult to define completely what acceptable non-commercial,
private purposes are but here are some examples:
Use as a screen saver on your personal computer only,
· Use on personal documents (such as school assignments),
· Printing out hard copies for personal use (such as wall
· For learning how to use imaging software applications.
of UN Acceptable non-commercial, private purposes include:
Use on a Web Site (Even a personal home page),
· Use on newsletters or brochures,
· Use as packaging or advertising,
· Resale as part of a collection of digital images,
· Making screen savers for resale or distribution,
· Use as background art for any Internet or Web Based system.
PERMISSION TO REPRODUCE OR DISTRIBUTE FIBREPULSE'S MATERIAL
following is a list of required information to facilitate your
request for permission to reproduce or distribute any Fibrepulse
material for other than non-commercial, private use only. Please
send the Required Information by e-mail to: email@example.com,
by fax to +353 94 9027811 or mail to:
Castlebar Technology Park
will be granted in writing and returned by facsimile or regular
2. Your company name.
3. Your address, telephone and facsimile numbers.
4. Title or description and URL information for images or other
material you wish to use from Fibrepulse's Web Site. It is very
important to include the URL.
5. Number of pages or images to be used.
6. Title of your publication or description of your intended use.
7. Name of publisher.
8. Medium in which the material will be used (book, article, periodical,
brochure, advertisement, on-line etc).
9. Description and size of intended audience.
10. Estimated number of copies to be reproduced.
11. Whether the publication will be distributed for free or sold.
12. Period and territory in which the material will be distributed.
will be made within 10 working days. Administrative charges or
permission fees may be incurred. Permissions will be granted in
writing and returned by facsimile or regular mail.